Grateful Dead Live at Red Rocks Amphitheatre on 1985-09-07
The Frozen Logger
Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo
New Minglewood Blues
Brown Eyed Women
My Brother Esau
Dupree's Diamond Blues
One More Saturday Night
Shakedown Street ->
Crazy Fingers ->
Samson And Delilah
Uncle John's Band ->
Playing In The Band ->
Dear Mr. Fantasy ->
Hey Jude Reprise ->
Dear Mr. Fantasy ->
Comes A Time ->
Turn On Your Lovelight
Johnny B. Goode
It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
Collection GratefulDeadBand/Artist Grateful DeadVenue Red Rocks AmphitheatreLocation Morrison, COSource SBD (18102) + AUD (17078)Transferred by Hunter Seamons
1) There is occasional, minor static in the SBD.
2) Significantly, there are cuts in the SBD during Uncle John's Band and Lovelight.
3) There are some fluctuations in the SBD near the beginning of the sets.
4) This show is seamless.
September 7, 2013
Thank you again Mr. Hunter S. for another outstanding matrix - this was one of my first tapes in the good ol' gone days...hearing that delirious echo from Bobby preceding Frozen Logger is such a treat; what a day @ Red Rocks.
This is a good one overall to approach '85 to, if you're unfamiliar with this year. It's solid, not amongst the *very* best of the year but still quite well dialed in....Brother Esau highlights a fun first set.
Second set is the goods - Shakedown groovy, the rest following in its wake wonderfully - it's Crazy Fingers for me that makes this thing come to life.
July 13, 2008
Help the confused
Just thought I should mention this is the second and most recent fix of this matrix. These are the fix notes for this source, not entered below:
1) Many clicks and pops were removed, or greatly reduced, using Soundtrack Pro [process redone]. Some of the heavy stuff in Frozen Logger just would not come out, but much was cleaned up.
Remastering Notes 07/01/08
1) The left channel in the SBD source was originally about 5 dB low for Diamond Blues and Saturday Night. This was adjusted."